Offering versatility, convenience and Microsoft integration, the QL-700 delivers totally hassle-free address label printing.
‘P-Touch Editor Lite’ is pre-loaded to the printer itself so there’s no software installation required for PC or Mac. And it’s fast, producing up to 93 labels a minute at up to 600dpi, with an automatic label cutter built in for ultimate convenience. You can also print directly from MS Word, Excel and Outlook too.
With the QL-700, your envelopes and packages can carry clear, professional-looking labels – you can even add your company logo if you’d like.
- Print die-cut labels and signage via PC
- Up to 62mm print width (DK labels) and 59mm print height
- Prints up to 93 standard address labels per min / 150mm per second
- Up to 300dpi print resolution
- Easy to install label rolls
- Built-in automatic tape cutter
See Manufacturer Video Below:
|Maximum Label Width||62mm|
|Resolution (dpi)||300 x 300|
|Rolls||Compatible and Original DK rolls (DK Die-cut Labels / DK Continuous Length Tape)|
|Dimensions||128 mm(W) x 221 mm(D) x 153 mm(H)|